AUGUST 24 THRU SEPTEMBER 30
Each day 10,000 humans are born in the U.S. and each day 70,000 puppies and kittens are born. If these birth rates continue there will never be enough homes for all the animals. Each year approximately 4 to 6 million animals are euthanized because there are no homes for them.
Spay and Neuter you pets! In addition to saving lives it can also drastically improve your pet’s health and life expectancy.
Here are some of the benefits of spaying or neutering your pet:
* Life expectancy can increase 1-3 years
* Risk of testicular cancer, ovarian and/or uterine cancer is reduced
* Reduces desire for roaming , therefore less likely to be injured
* Can decrease aggressive behavior’s and tendencies
* Helps to reduce companion animal overpopulation
CALL THE OFFICE TODAY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.